So how can you help??
1. Go to Bidding For Good website and register for an account.
2. Look over the golf courses for Tennessee and select the courses you are interested in bidding on.
3. Get ready to bid on your choices from April 1-10.
That seems so simple so what else can you do to help out??
1. Check the list of golf courses and make sure your home course is listed.
2. If they are, Thank them for supporting the cause. If they are not, Ask them why they are not on the list. There is still time for your course to get involved. Donations will be accepted throughout the auction period.
3. Help promote the program but telling your membership, golf buddies, and anyone that will listen about this great opportunity. Every little bit of promotion helps.
The Rounds 4 Research program only works if people bid on the rounds, so we can get millions of rounds donated, but if you don't do your part and bid on these amazing golf properties, then neither of us wins. Please help us raise much needed funds for turfgrass research.
If you are a golf course in Tennessee that has donated a round THANK YOU. The project would not be a success without you.
If you are a golf course interested in joining this great group of donors there is still time. Please contact TGCSA Executive Secretary Ms. Shelia Finney or myself to donate a round.